This summer we will be running the international standard curriculum of the 72-hour permaculture course which is certified by the Permaculture Association (UK).
• We are situated in rural Brittany with the beautiful, inspiring countryside on our doorstep.
• We have 3 teaching areas all unique and different.
• Our classes are designed to be relaxed, interactive and fun.
We look to cater for all learning styles.
• The course will include curriculum topics presented using a variety of methods which will include lectures, discussions/debates, hands on activities, group projects and site visits.
• We welcome people of all ages, background and levels of experience: please come with an open mind and be prepared to learn, share and enjoy meeting like-minded people.
• Teaching will be conducted in English.
• We will also have feature sessions with guest teachers, and site visits showing local permaculture projects in action.
• Hearty and delicious vegetarian lunches will be served, and food is either grown at Afrinoon Permaculture or sourced from the gardens of our community Association #Cercle15
There are various accommodation options on offer in close proximity to the venue (including camping) so please get in touch to find out more.
Cost for Non Residential course: which includes lunch, refreshments, teaching, site visits, hand outs and access to online resources - €575.00
Deposit: €170.00 is required at the time of booking and this will be deducted from final fee.
Limited places available so book now!