2-Week Core Curriculum + Optional Practice Week
with Roman Eisenkoelbl & Asanga Namal Jayasinge
Price: Course is on Donation , Food and Camping Accomodation for 2 Weeks: 200 Dollar
Classic 72 Hours Permaculture Design Certificate Curriculum with in-depth theory and hands-on experience plus group Design Exercises.
Additional Practice Week offered to students eager to spend an extra week implementing their knowledge.
Topics of the course will include:
- History and Definition of Permaculture
- Ethics and Principles of Permaculture
- Design Methodologies
- Patterns in Nature, Culture and Society
- Reading the Land – Observation
- Land Restoration & Regeneration Techniques
- Water Harvesting Techniques
- Grey Water Recycling
- Natural Building Strategies
- Cultivated & Productive Ecological Gardens
- Food Forests, Forest Gardening, Agroforestry and Plant Guilds
- Energy Conservation Technologies & Appropriate Technologies
- Integrated Pest Management
- Forests and Reforestation
- Animal Management in Permaculture
- And much more...
The course is adapted to a wide variety of learning styles and is presented via lecture, images, video, group discussion, individual and group exercises, and design projects.
The PDC program consists of a 2-week core curriculum with an additional 1-week tutoring offered to those wanting to put into practice their learnings.
FOR BOOKINGS and To enquire about prices, groups discount, scholarships, contact us on:
More information here:
For a glimpse of last year's PDC in Goa India, watch this: