The International Permaculture Convergence Council (IPCC) announces that Argentina will host the 14th International Permaculture Convergence in 2020 (IPC14) from November 28th to December 4th 2020 at the Ná Lu’um Permaculture Institute headquarters in Misiones.
Under the theme: ‘Children, youth and regenerative education’
Ná Lu’um Permaculture Institute in Argentina – the host of IPC14:
Founded in the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico, initially a family unit of four, the Ná Lu’um Permaculture Institute has been active since 2001 in various spheres:
* opening hundreds of reference centers for permaculture education all over the world;
* developing strategies for working in permaculture in different climates, ecosystems and cultures, adapting our knowledge to the local reality;
* run over 200 PDCs, training >5000 designers, helping enormously in the expansion of permaculture in Latin America and the world;
* initiating a social movement in 20 countries, creating a reality check in high vulnerability contexts;
* creating and designing educational spaces based on permaculture and education for life;
* developing Permaculture Diplomas in different countries, with students from different continents;
* preparing to host the 14th IPC (International Permaculture Convergence) with the theme ‘Children, youngsters and regenerative education’;
* initiating change in individuals on a profound level, both social and environmentally, inspiring the creation of abundance, knowledge and wisdom in each country we visit.