This summer we will be running the international standard curriculum of the 72-hour permaculture course which is certified by the Permaculture Association (UK).
• We are situated in rural Brittany with beautiful, inspiring countryside on our doorstep.
• We have 3 teaching areas all unique and different.
• Our classes are designed to be relaxed, interactive and fun.
We look to cater for all learning styles.
• The course will include curriculum topics presented using a variety of methods which will include lectures, discussions/debates, hands on activities, group projects and site visits.
We have adapted the course for our location and interests which focuses on smallholding, self sufficiency, integrating animals in permaculture, vegetable growing, food forests and community.
• We welcome people of all ages, background and levels of experience: please come with an open mind and be prepared to learn, share and enjoy meeting like-minded people.
• Teaching will be conducted in English.
• We will also have feature sessions with guest teachers, and site visits showing local permaculture projects in action.
• Hearty and delicious vegetarian lunches will be served, and food is either grown at Afrinoon Permaculture or sourced from the gardens of our community Association Cercle15
There are various accommodation options, either in the farm house on the property where most of the course will be conducted, or in close proximity to the venue (including camping) so please get in touch to find out more.
Cost for Non Residential course: which includes lunch, refreshments, teaching, site visits, hand outs and access to online resources - €575.00
Deposit: €170.00 is required at the time of booking and this will be deducted from final fee.
Limited places available so book now! Min 4 people and max 8.