Palawan Island – Tierra Libre Ecotopia Internship Program
1 or 3 or 6 Month Permaculture Internships for only 150 Dollar monthly cost
PERMACULTURE IN PRACTICE (PIP) Internship
This is an in depth opportunity to live and work on a developing permaculture farm in the beautiful Island of Palawan. The Tierra Libre Ecotopia Project is in its pioneer phase and this gives us the incredible experience of real life hands-on practical Permaculture Learning in the field, mentored and guided by professionals.
POSSIBLE PROJECTS INCLUDE
Number of participants and the interests of the group will influence projects done.
• Siting and Hand building small swales, boomerangs, and other small harvesting structures
• Planting Guilds
• Working to establish a Forest Garden
• Annual and Perennial Garden Design and Implementation
• Designing and Creating a Nursery
• Drip irrigation design and installation
• Chicken and Duck coops and system
• IMO’s, Vermicompost, and Compost tea
• Pond siting and design
• Forest Management
• Tierra Libre Ecotopia Permaculture Farm Infrastructure development
• Bee forage area design and implementation
• Silvopasture System for Pigs and Chicken Design and start of Implementation
• Design and Establishment of Multi functional Hedgerows and Living Fences
• Establishment of Agroforestry Systems
• Pizza Oven and Outdoor Kitchen Construction
• Local Native Bee Hives
• Help organize and facilitated Introduction Courses
• Build simple Bamboo Infrastructure like small huts for eco tourism accommodation
• Compost Toilet and Outdoor shower establishment
• and much much more!
The minimum commitment is 1month. 6 days a week 6 hours a day course activities. Starting from end of November 2019 onwards !